Council’s strategic plans guide its work to ensure Traditional Owner led management, protection, education and enjoyment of Aboriginal cultural heritage for the benefit of all Victorians.
Council will deliver the 5 objectives as part of their current Strategic Plan.
- Aboriginal people have strengthened pride and knowledge in our cultural heritage.
- The Victorian community has a deeper understanding of Aboriginal Cultural Heritage.
- Council has control over its operations.
- Strengthened coverage, capacity and sustainability of RAPs.
- Increased Council capacity and successful transition to new responsibilities.
2017 to 2021
Previous strategic plans
2014 to 2019
2011 to 2014
2008 to 2011
Reviewed 12 June 2019