The National Native Title Council, the University of Melbourne and the Victorian Aboriginal Heritage Council are now calling for abstracts and proposed panel presentations addressing a range of Conference themes:
- Applications of Indigenous Knowledges.
- Land Based Cultural Heritage Management.
- Ancestral Remains & Artefact Management.
- Law & Governance (including UNDRIP).
- Intangible Heritage (including Intellectual Property issues).
- Impact of Climate Change & Cultural Heritage.
- Family History Research.
- Language Protection and Promotion.
- Operation of Lore.
Proposals and abstracts should be received by the Conference Organisers by 25 May 2020.
Reviewed 23 June 2021